Don’t delay! Register by March 23 to save $300 on the year’s game-changing BPM event.
Ready to gain momentum with your business process management (BPM) efforts? Get your organization where it needs to go with BPM while building on your existing skill set at Gartner Business Process Management Summit, April 25 – 27, in Baltimore, MD. Four powerhouse tracks, including a special workshop series, answer the unique needs of each phase of BPM maturity — from beginner to intermediate to advanced.
Expand your BPM skills: Create BPM success for your organization
- Fund your BPM project by building a persuasive business case that identifies tangible and accessible benefits.
- Recognize the process-related skills that are imperatives for businesses as they move from discrete BPM projects to enterprisewide process transformation programs.
- Assess your organization’s political environment and overcome obstacles to BPM success caused by departmental silos and organizational culture.
- Understand the impact of next-generation BPM technologies from social to mobile to intelligent business operations.
- Leverage BPM to gain more process agility, achieve higher quality and consistency, and increase business savings.
- Discover the power of gamification to achieve your process objectives and transform the workplace.
- Use the power of cross-departmental teams to solve process problems collaboratively and see how BPM offers a strong opportunity for business and IT alignment.
- Plan your future technology road map by learning which technologies organizations have successfully used at critical stages within a BPM initiative.